Course of FILM MAKING
ALL STUDENTS WILL GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO THE WORK IN FILM AND SERIALS DURING THE COURSE PERIOD.
IME have designed this course in Film Making. This Course is a program of study designed to groom students for the position of Assistant Director. The course features an entirely practical approach equipping students with a keen understanding of storytelling and enough hands on experience in character development and actor direction to become a valuable asset to the Director's team. Students will learn how to generate ideas within a dramatic framework and how best to apply them from initial concept through to story structure, scriptwriting, dialogue and their successful reproduction on screen.
COMPREHENSIVE COURSE OF FILM MAKING for the Academic Session :
- Brief Film History
- Some major International styles of filmmaking: any two (
► French Nouvelle Vague,
► Soviet Avante- Grade)
- Understanding American Cinema .
- Auteur & the system ( script).
- Direct Cinema & sub-culture , Cult Cinema, Midnight Movies
- Adaptation: from the text for screen.
CONCEPTS OF FILM THEORY
- Construction ( mainly through Eisenstein)
- Representation ( A. Bazin)
- Narrative (Semiotics)
INTRODUCTION TO SCRIPT WRITING
Script Continuity .
Scene - Shot division.
How to directing Actors.
- Scripting for Fiction and Nonfiction .
- Character- space-time
- We have our own studio.
- Light & camera facilities.
- Classes with red camera with ultra prime lens.
- On job training facilities in TV Channel & Production House.
- Post production facilities (film editing, color correction, color grading, dubbing, music, background music, publicity, distribution).
- Opening Youtube Channel & content making.
Eligibility : Minimum 10+2
Placement : 100% placement assistance.
Course Duration : 12 months
Course Fees : INR 75,000 ( Installment Facility Available )